1. This website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Pomorskie Tourist Board website with the registered office at Wały Jagiellońskie 2a, Gdańsk
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “Session” (session cookies) and ‘persistent’ (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. In all matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com